Friday, May 14, 2010

updates!



HI all!
alright so the website has been updated, auctions are on ebay! and i've been on creative overload!
LOL
which i guess is a good thing? right?
I gave my try at a "TREE OF LIFE" pendant last weekend. And i have to say I am pretty pleased with how it turned out:)
I used rainbow moonstone. I hope to be making more? if i get the right reaction from them:)
LOL


for the auctions I have some made to match earrings and a Gingerbread holding a lady bug:) I just love him:)



until next time.....
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lori Allberry said...

Hi Sweet Jen!

I LOVE your new items! You go girl! You are just as FABULOUS as EVER!!!!!

xoxoxoxo
Lori

Kind Clay aka Jenny said...

awww lori!
thank you so much!!!
You always know how to make me feel better:) LOL
♥ ya

Melanie Holloway said...

This is beautiful Jenny!!!
Is there anything you can't do?! :)

Hugs!
Melle

Kind Clay aka Jenny said...

awww Melle! thank you so much!!!!
LOL
♥ya!

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

Jenny, I LOVE your pendant!! Will you be listing them in etsy??

:D Tracy

Kind Clay aka Jenny said...

awww thank you so much Tracy!
Yes I am working on getting some more made up for etsy:)
I am sooooooooo excited about them:)
hehehee
HUGS!