Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Fall ya'll

Wow where does the time go!?!?!
I told myself i would try to keep up with a blog and well i have failed!
Sorry about that:(
I've been working super hard on new clay goodies! From bow centers to figurines to jewelry!
I've had fun!
Over the summer we went to Myrtle beach and I loved it!!!
Not to mention found a lot of inspiration there!

Now the leaves are turning and becoming really pretty! I LOVE this time of year!
I am just not looking forward to the snow:(

I am also working on some goodies for an upcomming craft show! So if any of you are in my area drop me a line and I can give you all the info!
I believe it is the saturday after thanksgiving at the williams county fair grounds.
I am not sure of times yet?
My aunt is putting it on so we got drafted:)
hehehehehehe

HUGS to you all!!!
and I've updated the site ALOT over the summer so check it out:)

No comments: