Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Updated my site! Yet AGAIN!


HI!!
I have updated my site with some new M2M bow centers and also beads!
I have also put some OOAK figures for sale on my website!
http://www.kindclay.com/ooak.htm

Check often because I will be adding more to it as I go!

I have a couple things up on ebay right now also!
There are a couple little bunnies! I have had so much fun making bunnies lately!! hehehehehehe
Here is the link if you want to check them out!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkindclay
Thanks for looking!!!!

OMG one month from today my baby turns 4!!! I can't believe it!
:(
Off to go sledding!!!!!!!!!!!
heheheheheheheheeh

2 comments:

Ginny Baker said...

Hi Jenny!

I'm tagging you! :o)

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hugs,
Ginny

Sea Glass Things said...

Jenny - thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!! You have some AMAZING talent!!! I am just in awe looking through your blog at your creations... all I can say is wow! hugs! Marla