Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

Seriously!! LOL
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while....
Alot has happened since I last blogged......

My little girl is finally outta school for the summer:)
A couple days after that we lost a good friend of ours.
He may be gone but he'll never be forgotten.

Then that next week my little girl started tee ball!
Now for those of you that have never been to a tee ball game....let me tell you you HAVE to go see one! LOL
They are all learning and not sure of the whole concept of softball right!?
Well when Raina was up to bat....she hit the ball.....then started chasing the ball! We were all like RAINA!!!!!!!!!! RUN TO FIRST BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL SHe stopped and looked at us like but I am suppose to get the ball! of all nights for me NOT to have my camera! ugggggggg........

It was priceless!!!!
She's had a lot of fun though!


I thought I would add a link to a tutorial I made a few years ago!!!!
Its pretty fun to make!
I hope you enjoy it and if any of you make it, I would LOVE to see some pictures!
Click on the picture to learn how to make it:)

FAUX GASPEITE

Until next time............Have a good one:)

No comments: