Monday, November 9, 2009

New goodies are up!

WOW What a weekend!!!!!
I am sooooooooo thankful that it is over!
Hubby's been under the weather and then raina came down with some nasty stuff friday after school and well lets just say I have had to be the strong one and I'm not handling it well!
LOL

ON top of all that I have orders i NEED to get done!
Thankfully Raina was feeling better today and I was allowed to clay and get a few things out!
What a relief!
And I even got a chance to get some new goodies up on my site!
SO YES! THEY ARE UP NOW! LOL

Alright off to get some more goodies done!

HUGS to you all:)

1 comment:

Lori Allberry said...

Hi dear!

I'm glad to hear everyone is feeling better! Wuu huuu!

I didn't know you have a Facebook page - a fan one, I should say - good for you! =)

Did I ever get you answered on the Flick question? Let me know!

Now, as for your goodies - where are they? Etsy???

♥Lori