Monday, November 23, 2009

HI ALL!





WEll its thanksgiving week!!!!
So much to do so little time! I really look forward to this time of year and being with family and friends! Although there are times I think of Thanksgivings/christmas's past.
I will always cherish those memories with my grandparents and other family members that have passed. It was wonderful growing up with such a wonderful family and for FAMILY is what i am thankful for!
Without my parents, my hubby, my little girl, I honestly don't know what i would do.
They can drive you nuts sometimes but in the end they are the ones that love you unconditionally! and not much can change that!
I am also thankful for all of you that like my work! Without you all there would be NO KINDCLAY! Its every single one of you that keeps me at the clay table creating more and more! SO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!


I've posted some new auctions on EBAY!
And i have some goodies on etsy, and I have also updated my website a little.
I hope to have some more new lines up this week!

The Craft show was saturday and IT Was awesome!!!
I got to see/talk to some people/friends and it was really nice!
Not to mention i sold a few things too:)
Thank you all that came out to check everything out!!!!

Alright time to get to work! Raina has school today and tomorrow then they are off for the rest of the week! So I have ALOT to do in these next 2 days! LOL

No comments: