Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Auctions!


Happy Tuesday!!!

I have listed some new auctions on ebay today!
There are lot of little fairies on there!
I was able to make some over the holiday and I have to say it was alot of fuN!
There are alot more little fairies that are in the works as we speak too!
hehehehehehehe
Be sure to check them out:)
I also have a couple auctions that will be ending in a few hrs.



I'm off to finish up some things then off to play outside with my little girly!
hehehehehehe



Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Marie S said...

This is cool, everyting is cute.
Thanks for the follow.
You are a special person and talented also. You deserve something special, it is on my blog, come see!

Kind Clay aka Jenny said...

thank you so much marie! It means so much to me!!!
I left you a comment hopefully you are able to get it?! LOL
LOVEYA!